Ansible mysql-hardening role released
- Local testing #17
- fix rhel daemon #16
- alt version initial commit #15
- add test support for ansible 2.0 and 1.9 #13
- update platforms in meta-file #10
- Simplify local testing with custom role #9
- New role layout #8
- fix mysql restart not happening because of missing os specific variable #5
- Separate system-vars from editable vars. #2
- Add documentation for testing, change value in vars #1
We’re supporting this role on Debian- and Enterprise Linux-based operating systems, but we’ll also try our best in helping you run the role on other systems! Just open up an issue or pull request or join our Gitter Chatroom to chat directly with us!
Be sure to follow us on Twitter for the latest updates.