Hardening Framework releases updated Ansbile os-hardening and ssh-hardening
Continuously, the Hardening Framework improves its framework to cover up-to-date server hardening. Sebastian Gumprich and Anton Lugovoi did an amazing job to improve the Ansible implementation for os-hardening and ssh-hardening. Core focus of the last release was to improve and ease the installation via Ansible Galaxy.
- Fix a bug in the passwdqc template (#51)
- Change directory layout so the role is easily installable from ansible-galaxy (#49)
- Improved travis-tests to cover more cases (#42)
- Fix passwdqc default options (#44)
- Remove duplicate “update pam” task (#46)
- Fix stuck in case pam files was updated before by force update (#45)
- Fix nologin shell path (#44)
- adds more tests (#42)
- support for sftp-enabling (#41
- and a new directory layout, making the role easily installable from ansible-galaxy (#44).
The Hardening Framework is also available for Chef and Puppet. Be sure to follow us on Twitter for the latest updates.